Change Log for PRO version
Last Updated – July 4, 2018
- Important Note – Moved to Freemius store from Easy Digital Downloads for easy license management, easy license upgrades, seamless updates, faster performance, faster feedback collection and support, auto-generated invoices, full GDPR compliance among many other benefits.
- Added – Auto migration of license from Easy Digital Downloads to Freemius when the update is installed on the site. In rare instance of license activation window being shown, pls activate with the license key issued with your earlier purchase.
- Added – Moved to a single codebase for the free as well as premium version.
- Fixed – The URLs specified for the gallery items not preserved across pagination or load more calls.
- Fixed – Translation issues due to presence of additional language domains.
- Fixed – Some sites had issues rendering tabs with disappearing tab labels and extra spaces at the bottom.
- Added – Compatibility with Elementor and Elementor PRO 2.
- Added – Dynamic field connections for most widgets supported by Elementor 2.
- Updated – Removed Livemesh prefix from all elements. For example, Livemesh Services is now named Services, Livemesh Tabs is now Tabs, Livemesh Grid is now Posts Grid etc.
- Added – Ability to specify client name in HTML for additional formatting.
- Added – New simpler grid system for all elements that use grid.
- Added – Seamless control of number of columns at all device resolutions for all those elements that involve grid – posts/portfolio grid, posts block, image/video gallery, clients, services, testimonials, team, charts, pricing table, faq etc.
- Fixed – Pagination and Load More for gallery would break when special characters are present in title or description.
- Fixed – Duplicate tags filters generated in gallery when tags have spaces around them.
- Fixed – Warning for image slider widget in Elementor 2.0
- Fixed – Grid layout for video gallery can break at times when user expands an inline video full screen
- Tweak – Increased the taxonomy terms limit to 500 to help taxonomy field display all terms in installations where there are large number of terms
- Fixed – Broken wide image support for masonry grid in media gallery
- Added – Support for multiple url formats for YouTube and Vimeo videos in video gallery
- Added – Support for inline responsive videos of YouTube, Vimeo and self-hosted MP4/WebM video formats
- Added – If no custom thumbnail is set, the thumbnails for YouTube/Vimeo videos automatically set from the service provider
- Fixed – Next/Prev navigation for gallery not working
- Updated – Waypoints script with new API for handling events on scroll
- Fixed – Some themes can break animations and report script errors for elements like piecharts, odometers, progress bars etc.
- Improved – License activation page with less confusing interface.
- Added – The license code entered is now masked upon activation.
- Added – Ability to display description for the image/video element in the gallery and gallery carousel lightbox window.
- Added – The lightbox for posts grid and posts block now displays post summary and a link to the post in the lightbox.
- Added – Option to disable display of post summary/excerpt in the lightbox window of posts block or posts grid.
- Added – Fancybox lightbox integration for grid, posts block, image gallery, video gallery and gallery carousel modules.
- Added – Advanced features like touch/swipe controls, pinch out/in, double tap, keyboard navigation, full screen, thumbnails, social media sharing, hardware accelerated animations, direct linking now supported with lightbox.
- Added – HTML5 video support in video gallery and video carousel modules. Support for MP4 and WebM formats.
- Fixed – Livemesh Grid columns can break in certain resolutions in FireFox.
- Fixed – Livemesh Grid excerpt would not display shortcodes or HTML content
- Fixed – Livemesh Gallery styling controls not taking effect for thumbnail hover and titles
- Added – Support for creating stunning masonry gallery layouts using flexible widths and heights for images.
- Added – Ability to specify wide width for images in masonry layout of gallery.
- Added – Options to enable/disable display of image/video titles and image/video tags in gallery and gallery carousel addons.
- Fixed – Next Previous buttons of carousels would not show up in certain installations due to conflicts with base slick carousel styles
- Fixed – Undefined index warning on the gallery addon.
- Fixed – Pagination/load more on the gallery addon.
- Fixed – Lightbox conflict with Elementor for gallery, gallery carousel, posts/portfolio grid and posts blocks modules.
- Added – Option to choose either Elementor or Magnific Popup as lightbox lib for gallery and gallery carousel addons.
- Added – Made Elementor lightbox lib as default for gallery and gallery carousel addons with slideshow function.
- Fixed – The categories/taxonomy terms of the posts/portfolio grid and posts blocks would display a comma character on the post image when multiple terms/categories were present.
- Added – Advanced tab and accordion functions that help directly link to Tabs and Accordion panels from external pages. On page load, the corresponding tab/panel opens upon auto-scrolling to the tab or accordion panel.
- Added – Smooth scroll to tabs and accordion panels from internal links within a page.
- Added – Open tab or accordion panels by clicking the internal links within a page.
- Upgrade – Simpler grid system based on NEAT 2.1 version
- Updated – The CSS is now optimized for vendor prefixes with reduced properties and file size.
- Added – Scroll to the top of the posts block to display new posts during paged navigation (when new posts are not visible).
- Added – Image size option for all major addons including grid, gallery and carousels.
- Added – Ability to crop images and specify custom image sizes for all major addons including grid, gallery and carousels.
- Added – Bulk upload option for image gallery. The title of the image attachments is displayed on hover.
- Added – The lightbox now opens on clicking anywhere on the image if no destination URL is specified for gallery item
- Fixed – The gallery image was not clickable to the link specified
- Fixed – The gallery filters would not center when a heading was not specified.
- Fixed – The gallery filters will not display multi-line on devices of lower resolutions like mobile devices.
- Added – Moved the Livemesh Grid widget to new framework based on reusable blocks. Pls note that the class names have changed to keep it consistent with the new framework.
- Added – 6 different styles for grid items plus 7 header styles too
- Added – Next Prev pagination options for Livemesh Grid widget
- Added – Ability to handle large number of grid pages by providing dotted navigation
- Added – AJAX Category or taxonomy filtering for Grid widget. No more empty grid on category/taxonomy filtering
- Added – Read More option for the grid items
- Added – Open in new window option for links to posts in the grid
- Added – Two more header styles to posts blocks
- Fixed – The grid image was not clickable to the post
- Fixed – The filters would not center when a heading was not specified.
- Fixed – The grid filters will not display multi-line on devices of lower resolutions like mobile devices.
- Fixed – Fatal error on installations running below PHP 5.5 versions
- Added – Brand new Post Blocks module with more than a dozen styles and options to present your posts or custom post types
- Added – AJAX Pagination, Next Prev and Load More options for Post Blocks addon
- Added – AJAX Category or taxonomy filtering for Post Blocks addon
- Added – Extensive customization options including typography, color and other styling options for all addons/modules
- Fixed – The lightbox image was smaller than uploaded size
- Fixed – Service icons would show up even when ‘None’ option was chosen
- Fixed – Translations not working with default files provided by plugin
- Added – Automatic plugin updates and license key activation
- Fixed – The portfolio grid addon leaves an empty space on the top when no heading is specified and when no taxonomy filters are specified
- Fixed – In a few installations, the grid elements may not occupy full width between 769px to 800px device resolutions
- Fixed – The grid raised an warning when when certain taxonomies are chosen in the grid settings.
- Fixed – The isotope and magnific popup libraries were not being loaded for image/video gallery addon.
- Credit – Big thanks to user Axel for finding ALL these bugs that I could not have found myself.
- Fixed – Plugin animations mixing up with elementor animations making the addons to disappear on frontend
- Fixed – Links in a few widgets were showing even when no link URL was specified
- Fixed – A few addons would wrap around and move outside of the editor container
- Fixed – Odometers, Piecharts and Bar Charts addons would not show up in the editor preview
- Fixed – Links in few addons would not take into consider the setting to open URL in new window
- Fixed – The posts carousel would not show up in mobile devices
- Fixed – The posts carousel dots navigation was not clickable
- Fixed – The posts carousel would not expand beyond 960px in width
- Fixed – Some addons having strange grey background in elementor editor
- Initial release.